|Manchow Fried Rice Recipe|
Basmati rice ( cooked al dent) - 2 cups
Capsicum thinly sliced - 1/2 no
Carrot julienned - 1 no
Cabbage thinly sliced - 1 cup
Spring onion greens chopped - few tbsp
Coriander leaves finely chopped - few tbsp
Ginger soy sauce - 1 and 1/2 tbsp
Ajinomoto - 1/4 tsp
White pepper & Salt to taste
Oil - 4 tbsp
|Vegetarian Manchow Rice Recipe|
1. Heat oil in a wok, add capsicum, carrot and cabbage quickly stir fry for a minute on high heat.
2. Add rice to the wok and stir well.
3. Season the rice and veggies with ginger soy sauce, ajinomoto, white pepper and salt.
4. Stir well everything and garnish with coriander and spring onion greens. Serve hot with gravy sides.
|Wangs Kitchen Restaurant Style Manchow Rice|
1. If you do not have ginger soy sauce, grind 1" piece ginger with vinegar and extract it's juice, combine ginger juice extract with soy sauce.
2. For Chicken Manchow Fried Rice, dust 250 gms boneless chicken pieces in cornflour and deep fry
until cooked. Use the fried chicken pieces in the recipe.
3. For egg Manchow fried rice, beat 4 eggs with salt and pepper, make scramble out of beaten eggs
and use in the above recipe.