two

Search this blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

My Cooking Show" Enga Veetu Samayal" for Captain TV

Hello Friends, I know I haven't updated any recipes lately, I'm very delighted to share some good news with you. I was doing couple of Cookery shows for Tamil TV channels. And one of it was Cookery show" Enga Veetu Samyal" for Captain TV. Here are some photos taken during shoot and also the program was telecasted couple of days back, so here is the link to My cooking video. This is my next step to my passion for cooking and food blogging. Thank you for all your continuous support and encouraging comments. 

Click on the below image for my Cookery show video telecasted on 26th June 2012





Photos Taken During the Shoot( Me with Anchor Vijay VJ)





1 comment:

Perspectivemedley said...

Congratulations!!..this is a big achievement! wish you many more :)