two

Search this blog

Friday, November 13, 2009

Cauliflower and Egg Stir Fry

Inspired from Pooja's (Experiments In my Kitchen)

Ingredients
Cauliflower florets-500gms
Eggs-4 to 6( i used only egg whites)
Onions big chopped-1
Garlic clove crushed-3
Red chilly powder-2tsp
Turemeric-1/4tsp
Salt to taste

Method
Heat oil in a pan add the crushed garlic, onions and cauliflower florets. Saute for 2 mins and add the turmeric, red chilly powder, curry powder and salt. Add required water and cook the cauliflower until done and dry. Now break the eggs in a bowl season with red chilly powder and salt. Beat the eggs till fluffy and add it to the cooking cauliflower. Stir fry both cauliflower and eggs till dry. Serve hot with Chapati or Rice.

8 comments:

Rohini said...

Delectable combo indeed...

Unknown said...

Great combo!!Looks delicious...Perfect side dish for chappatti.:)

Pavithra Elangovan said...

Wow i too love this. Looks great and can u pls pass me the plate I am hungry.

Sreelekha Sumesh said...

Wonderful combo..will try it soon..

alessandra said...

Wow, it looks delicious!

Valarmathi Sanjeev said...

I make this often with garam masala instead of curry powder, i love this. Looks yummy.

Swarna said...

The combination looks fantastic.. I am gonna follow ur blog ..pls do visit my blog too..

my kitchen said...

Good combo,looks tasty